Monday, April 04, 2011

This crazy little feeling

There is always that one special person we will never ever forget, no matter how long it has been, because he or she has made a big impact in our lives. Whenever we reminisce our good old days and this special person comes to mind, admit it or not, our smiles become wider and our hearts beat a little bit faster.

Last week, I watched this Thai movie entitled, A Crazy Little Thing Called Love, out of curiosity (here I go again haha). I don't watch Thai movies because they never interest me. However, this one caught my attention because my friends say nice things about it and it's all over Tumblr!



This movie brings back a lot of memories--- gradeschool and highschool memories in particular. The story may be simple but it can definitely make you cry, laugh, inspired and have that warm, fuzzy feeling. I know everyone can relate to it because we've also been through Nam's, Chone's and the other characters' experiences at some point in our lives.

I don't mind watching it again. :)