Monday, April 11, 2011

It's summertime!

I think this summer is my summer. A week after I received the Bohol trip invitation, I got another one this time from my college friends, who have been sending me messages via Facebook, to inform me about our sweet summer escapade. I went on internet hiatus for one day and when I came back to cyberspace, my notifications on Facebook were filled with messages from them. God knows how much I want this summer to be different so I guess this is His way of fulfilling my dream.

I clicked on the link that they sent me and it's such a nice place. It's at Capones Vista Beach Resort in Zambales and I'm sure whoever loves the beach will also love this "paradise." I found out that this beach resort offers a lot, making it an ideal place for everyone. It can be the haven for nature lovers, adventure seekers or those who simply want to unwind. Let me share with you some photos I found from the beach resort's website and Google images:



Top view of the beach resort. Isn't it lovely? And look at the water! Swimming in this clear and blue water would be fun, fun, fun!



Overlooking the Capones Island. I wonder if island hopping is a part of my friends' agenda. Knowing them, they would probably include it in the list of activities. ;)



Nothing beats the view of sunset. It's so romantic and beautiful. A sunset like this would probably inspire you to get that notebook and pen (or if you're the techie type, bring your laptop) and write something.

For the second time, my dad and aunt allowed me to go when I told them about this. My mom wants me to join my friends too as she insists that this is going to be a new learning experience for me. I feel so lucky, indeed! Now I'm torn between Bohol and Zambales. I hope I make a good and wise decision. ;)