Saturday, November 11, 2006

What a Day, People!

There were so many things that happened to me today and I felt different emotions as well. I became happy, hyper, excited, nervous and annoyed but not in the same time. Like what I said yesterday, the glee club was invited to perform at Alabang Town Center for the 8th anniversary of Westgrove. Wow, there were people, the "mall- goers", who watched us perform. The high school and grade school dance troupe did very well and I gave them two thumbs up for their beautiful performance. Actually, while they were dancing, I was worried because some of them might fall down the stage because it was too small. Anyway, they managed to dance gracefully and well and the audience really liked their performance, so I didn't worry too much afterwards. The glee club sang also well and I just realized how surprised I was when somebody in the audience shouted "More! More!". Unfortunately, we didn't sing again because we didn't have any songs to sing..haha..maybe next time..if there is a next time...haha. Those were the reasons why I was happy.
I asked myself, "Why do some people specially those you have known and known you or those you have met before actually don't greet you?". I mean, you were already facing them and it was obvious that you were looking straight at them then you started to smile a little bit then they were looking at you too but they didn't smile back at you. How would you feel? OUCH! It was like you didn't exist! Paano naman ung mga pinagsamahan niyo? Well, I just thought about that, because I observed that it's common nowadays. I mean, it hurts. It really hurts. And I understand the people who experienced that.
I also observed that some people become kill joy. I don't understand why. I mean, the people around them are being nice, friendly and kind to them but in return, they just wear that sour face look, they do the "dabog", murmur something behind you and answer back at you. Honestly, it annoys me. It annoys me a lot. How come they are like that? People.
I just realized that the best thing to do is ignore them as well. It's their problem, not mine. I hope that somehow, they will change that kind of attitude because it's not good. It will not bring them good and they should think about others. They must be considerate enough for the people who care for them.
My aunt and I went to Festival Mall to attend the Holy Mass. It was an anticipated mass so we need not to worry about waking up early tomorrow..haha. The Holy Mass calmed me down. I forgot how to be annoyed with kill joy and snob people and I really felt good. After the Mass, I bought myself an ice cream, a waffle and a mango shake. Haha.
Since I talked about "people", (I mentioned a lot of "people" in my blog today, didn't I? haha) I saw some people whom I know a while ago in Alabang Town Center and in Festival Mall. I saw some of my classmates who watched our performance in ATC, (Thank you for coming and for supporting us!) my former school mates and an old friend. I was happy to see them all and they made me happy too!
This day, I also thank God that He gave us this wonderful opportunity to meet different kinds of people. It teaches us how to be patient and to be understanding to them. The people whom we meet teach each one of us too to be strong to be a better person. Without them, we wouldn't be the way that we are today. Lastly, I thank those people who touch my life and they become my inspiration to love the life that God has given me. Again, thank you!
By the way, today is Mama's birthday. Happy Birthday Mama! I love you! God bless and take care! =)
---End---

No comments: