Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Simple Things Can Make Others Happy?

On my way home today, I laughed so hard that my tummy got hurt. Mikee, Janelle, Audrey, Maricar and I were teasing Yya, one of our servicemates. It was fun teasing her..haha. No, we were not bullying her. The most fun part of it was she laughed with us too. She's just a good sport.

We were noisy, very noisy. Because of our laughter, we didn't got the chance to hear the shout out of Maricar. She texted 97.1 LSFM and greeted everybody inside the van. She even requested for the song Define by Hilera (is my spelling right?). I only heard "Mikee, Dana, Audrey and Janelle" but the rest, I didn't. Fortunately, the DJ granted the requested song. We even sang the chorus (the chorus is the only part that we do know, well, except for Mikee who knows the whole song..haha). We sang it intentionally not only to express ourselves but to tease Yya again. She laughed so hard because she heard me say, "Un lang ung alam kong part. Hindi ko na alam ung susunod.."

I have this realization that making others happy is quite difficult. It is not easy to please people. Yes, that is true. There are different kinds of people, with diffirent kinds of characteristics and attitudes. Like what M. Lee said on his blog, "Never be a people-pleaser. It will only hurt you". But I think it will not hurt you so much if you are true and honest to yourself. Be careful too because one wrong step can make a such bad impression. Nowadays, people are so judgemental. They look at the book by its cover and they even make criticisms that can destroy its inner self. Be careful. Be strong. Be ready to face reality. Remember, reality bites and it hurts...a lot.

Simple things can make others happy, do you believe in this too?

***

Below is the song that really makes us really..uh..hyper specially when Yya is around..haha..

"Failed again so just leave me alone, define! Define! Define!

Failed again so just leave me alone, define! Define! Define!"

***

---000End000---


No comments: