Friday, November 24, 2006

Strawberries, Word Search, Yael Yuzon and the rest of Spongecola and Ice Cream

I have eaten and tasted strawberries today. They are not the actual strawberries fresh from Baguio but I have the chance to taste them again after so many months or years I guess. Ate Rosie served me oatmeal for breakfast today. The oatmeal was a strawberry- flavored one. Maybe, for some of you, it tastes yucky or disgusting but it tastes good for me. Honestly, I like it! Hahaha. During recess, Ayeen, our classmate, gave each one of us a share of strawberry cheesecake. It was sweet and yummy! I liked it too! She baked them herself. Sweet!
***
During Filipino time today, the last subject, Ms. Jane, our Filipino teacher, gave us the chance to practice for the English Month culminating activity. As I said, I was a part of the broadcasting and our group was finished recording so I didn't do anything. I just borrowed Mau's Word Search which she bought from Book Sale who came to our school to sell their products, particularly books and magazines, what else? Last week, Scholastic came to our school as well to sell books and other stuff which are related to reading. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to buy anything from both of them because I didn't have the money (I was really longing for the HP set). Anyway, I borrowed Mau's Word Search and searched for the words until the bell rang. Whew! I finished everything! Hahaha.
***
Last November 22, it was Yael Yuzon's (vocalist of Spongecola) birthday. It was also Mau's, Mikee's and even Joan's birthday. Joan told me that it was my birthday as well. Wow! But I think my birthday is on the birthday of Chris Cantada, the drummer. Hahaha.
***
Last Thursday, I borrowed Mau's magazine which featured Spongecola. During the clubmeeting, as the Alto and the Soprano 1 sang and practiced for the Himig Harana and as my fellow Soprano 2 members were waiting for our turn, I read the magazine. I was amazed! Hahaha. Yael has 21 pairs of shoes (I wish he would share. Remember, Barney says "Share". Haha.), Armo has his own rock world (He's a good example of a rocker.), Gosh gets his ideas everywhere (His song writing ability is so great specially when he writes a deep Tagalog song.) and Chris is just simply inspired by his loved ones). Wow, they are really talented people. You rock! =)
***
Today, I have dreamt of eating two scoops of pistachio ice cream in a very large cone. Hmmm. Yummy. When we go to Festival Mall or ATC, I will definitely buy one!=)
***
So long and good night...
So long and good night...

No comments: