Monday, November 13, 2006

The Strange Kid

I've been asking myself, "Am I strange?". Well, I guess, I am. I feel that I'm not myself lately. I keep on making mistakes, though it's normal to make mistakes because no one's perfect, right? But, really, I'm not myself since last week. I become sad then happy, sensitive then annoyed. In short, I become a little bit moody, but why? I also feel paranoid. Yes, I feel paranoid. I feel that somebody is annoyed with me as well. I feel that some people turn their backs whenever I come near them. Is that normal?
Besides being paranoid, I'm also thinking about my grades. The card- giving day is on Friday. "Waaaaaaaa!" is all that I could say. I feel that my grades are lower this second quarter because I got low in Physics. I may not be able to have the merit card again. *sigh* But I think, it's better not to expect for any because I don't want to be disappointed. I don't want to cry over my grades again. It's my fault anyway. I should have studied more and focused more on my studies. I should have more time to study my lessons.
I know I shouldn't feel this way and I must think positive which is the right thing to do. I must think positive. I must accept whatever comes to me because it is according to God's plan. He has good plans for me. If ever my grades were even lower this quarter, I know what to do. I must have a goal and achieve it. I mustn't be paranoid too because I might be thinking wrong. I should treat these things as a challenge for me so I could stand up from my fall. I will achieve my goals too. I know I will. Maybe this isn't the right time but I believe it will come...it will come...

No comments: