Friday, November 10, 2006

Special

Today, I feel nervous and excited at the same time because the highschool glee club and the dance troupe will perform at Alabang Town Center tomorrow for the 8th anniversary of Ayala Westgrove Heights. We are included in the celebration because our school is part of the Ayala Westgrove family. I'm nervous and excited because it is my first time to perform in a mall and lots of people will see the performance..haha. Well, anyway, before the dismissal a while ago, our club moderator (glee club) asked for a practice. We will sing two songs which are Someone to Watch Over Me and the never dying song, which we, the members, jokingly say the club's "official theme song", Nearness of You. We sang those songs last February in St. Scho Manila for the celebration of its 100th year. I'm also happy because we will represent the school for this event. I'm looking forward to experiencing this celebration. Good night!
***
I'm a little lamb who's lost in the woods
I know I could always be good
to one who'll watch over me...
It's not the pale moon that excites me
that thrills and delights me, oh no
it's just the nearness of you...

1 comment:

Gab said...

I miss singing! I miss our Glee Club!!!