Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The 7th Day of August

Exactly twenty five minutes from now, one of my friends from grade school will be celebrating his 22nd birthday. How time flies! I can still remember the first time I saw him way back in grade school. ;) He used to be my seatmate when we were in grade three and I will never ever forget that infectious laughter which made me call him, "Tawa". If I hear him laugh like he did before, I'd probably record it because I have missed it. There, I said it. :p

James, because you are my friend and this is your special day and I have colored papers and my Sharpies beside me, this one is for you!


My grade school years would have been totally different without your presence. I'm grateful because our paths have crossed. Thank you for being understanding and for all the advices you have shared with me. And make the most out of your 20's! Live, laugh, love. :)