Monday, July 30, 2012

The Rainy Night

The Crystals | July 30, 2012
It has been raining cats and dogs... and hippos and elephants recently. That's how bad the weather is in the Philippines. Classes and even work were suspended because it's not safe to go outside. :( I wonder if we'll have classes tomorrow as it started raining again. Hmmm...

I took advantage of my "rest time" (I've been checking papers the whole day and uploading our kiddos photos on our Facebook group) and took photos of the things I find interesting in our living room. I just realized that our living room has a lot of vintage items--- from figurines, lights, to small paintings that depict life in the 20's and 30's. Here's one of the photos I took and I just love the effect: Classy yet mysterious. :)  

I hope everyone's safe and dry. :)