Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Tummies, Cravings Satisfied

It all started when a mommy brought Freedom fries and cheese quesadilla for her two wonderful daughters who at that time were answering worksheets. Her daughters were extremely happy upon seeing the paper bag from Army Navy, and were so excited to finish their work so they could eat their favorite food. Once they finished their task, they opened the paper bag and pooof! The aroma of the Freedom fries was all over the airconditioned classroom. Then after a while, they started munching on their cheese quesadilla. Goodness, I tried my best not to look at them while eating it. To be honest, it was challenging for me because when one of them asks something, I have no choice but to look at her... and my eyes eventually leads me to the food she's holding. :))

When they left, Teacher Mariel and I talked about what we just had witnessed. To my surprise, she also felt the same way that's why we decided to drop by Army Navy after working hours to satisfy our craving for, well, Freedom fries, cheese quesadilla, and Libertea. 
Ice cold Libertea
cheese quesadilla
Freedom fries

Teacher Mariel and I left with big smiles on our faces! Army Navy stands true to its tagline, "Come in hungry, walk out happy". :)