Wednesday, August 08, 2012

The Filipino Spirit


I salute the Filipinos who braved the floods and the strong rain just to help our brothers and sisters in need. I'm also glad to know that the youth is using their free time to help in any way they can. The spirit of Bayanihan still remains. I'm proud to say that in my country, everyone is a hero. :)

The rain has stopped and the flood in some areas has subsided. This is great news but I feel bad for those who were greatly affected. Please help me continue praying for them. And as I write this, I heard that there's an earthquake in California, rained snow in Africa, and a volcanic eruption in New Zealand. With this, I realized that God and Mother Nature are trying to send a message to us. Through these heart-breaking events that happen in our world lately, I hope that we learned something. Be safe everyone and pray always. :)