Friday, February 24, 2012

What's the connection?


My sore throat last week has led to a terrible cold that's why I frequent South Supermarket to buy more tissues. Since it started, I could finish 1-2 packs a day. One of the students from the tutorial class even thought that I collect tissues! I blame the weather for being so unpredictable lately. :(

You might be wondering why I took a photo of the tissue (It's Mickey Mouse and friends, cute isn't it? Hahaha). Well, while I was watching TV last night, I accidentally put the tissue on top of a student's worksheet. Have you noticed something? The question in the worksheet and the tissue are somewhat connected. As if it was asking me how I'm feeling. I just find it amazing. Or I'm just over-analyzing. #sabaw :p

I hope you are all feeling good. Have a great weekend! :)