Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's All About Love

I finally got my own copy of Meg magazine's latest issue, with the super lovely Jasmine Curtis-Smith on the cover. Meg magazine is the newest addition to my magazine collection, and I can proudly say that it's close to my heart. No, I'm not a part of it but someone I know is.


Meet Meg's editorial coordinator, my highschool friend, Ekai. :) If her name rings a bell, it is because I featured her on this blog last December. She's now officially a part of the Meg family and seeing her name and photos on the glossy pages of the magazine makes me feel so proud! 
 

Ekai wrote the whole thing (the white part). She was able to present different websites where we can get ideas when we feel like we have nothing to wear. The websites in her article are really helpful and inspiring. It's a good read!


And here's the cover girl. Jasmine is so beautiful! She is like Hannah Montana, living the best of both worlds. :) She's an ultimate celebrity in the Philippines while in Australia, she gets the privacy that not all celebrities get. In Australia, she's just a simple girl with simple dreams, living a simple life.


I find this one interesting. Before, I thought that French Tips are only limited to the white and colorless nail polish. I stand corrected. Those who love painting their nails or nail art will definitely love this feature.

Please support my friend and her team. Go grab a copy of the February issue of Meg magazine! I'm sure you'll love it as much as I did. As for Ekai, way to go girl! :)