Friday, February 17, 2012

The Ear Candies

Patty Laurel posted this playlist on her blog a week ago, and I think it's superb! It consists mostly of indie songs but don't underestimate. In my honest opinion, some indie songs are better than the ones in the mainstream. ;)


8tracks is a haven for music lovers. It's like Facebook wherein people from all over the world can share the music that they like. While browsing through 8tracks, I realized that you don't need to create your own account just to listen to numerous playlists. It's accessible to everyone! That's a good thing, don't you think?

 Here are the other playlists that I find cool and relaxing:

     



 

Left: Classics According to a Teenager Girl (You'll love this!)  | Right: 10 More Minutes

If you're looking for songs to play on your party, when you're driving, when you're studying, or when you simply want to "sound trip", this site is the best for you. :)

Now, I have yet to figure out how to download these. :p