Monday, February 06, 2012

On a lighter note


Say hi to my newest purchase! When we went to SM Calamba (the place to be haha!) yesterday afternoon to buy rubber mats for Auntie Lucy's bathroom, I didn't miss the chance to walk around the accessories section of the department store. While looking at the items, I stopped at the purse section then I suddenly thought of my phone bag which zipper's got broken last Friday. :( Since I'm too O.C. when it comes to taking care of my gadgets, I bought this one so my phone won't get some scratches. It comes with 3 different colors--- light pink, hot pink, and silver. And just in case you're wondering about the price, don't worry. It's a good catch. ;)

It's too girly, don't you think? With a bow and sequins... :)) Oh well. SM is definitely living up to its slogan: They've got it all for you! :p