Monday, May 02, 2011

Gotta Get Down on Friday

My high school friends and I thought about having dinner together one day on Twitter because it has been five months since the last time we last saw each other. I'm quite close to my high school batch mates for the reason that we're only 37. St. Scho- Westgrove was only a small school then, so having one batch per grade or year level was understandable. My four years in high school was a blast because of them.

Okay, my last sentence in the first paragraph sounds cheesy so before I get carried away, let me share with you what I did last Friday night with the Humblebees.







Everyone was invited but only a few of us came. It was only me, Vianne, Patcha and Karina responded to the invitation. It was ironic that the ones who organized this dinner weren't able to come. Well, they gave us valid reasons but still! :)) We met at Starbucks in Paseo de Sta. Rosa then went to Yellowcab after where we ate dinner. By the way, it's the most unique Yellowcab branch I have ever seen.





I learned about a lot of things from them. We reminisced our good old high school days , our present lives and our plans for the future. We also shared our experiences in college, job hunting, job interviews, and of course work. They make me so proud! Gosh, that night, I felt so grown up. Haha!







Joy came all the way from Makati just to be with us. She wasn't able to join us for dinner though. She arrived when we were about to leave Yellowcab. Good thing she made it.

In general, it was a super fun night. It was nice catching up with these girls. There's never a dull moment whenever I'm with them. I look forward to our next get-together and I hope to see everyone. :)