Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Bieber Fever

Justin Bieber is here! The Canadian teen heartthrob has finally arrived in the Philippine shores. Everyone’s tweeting about his much-awaited arrival and some say they are too excited to see him perform live on stage. I’m sure a huge number of tween girls will dominate the concert venue tonight. And most probably sing their hearts out and confess their undying love to Justin. ;)

To be honest, I’m not a fan of Justin Bieber but I admire this young man. I was able to see his Never Say Never movie slash documentary on the silver screen and I realized that he’s one talented person. He only wants to share his passion for music and fulfill his big dreams. My perception on him has changed since I watched it. I don’t think he deserves all the hate and the negative criticisms he gets from some people. Nonetheless, these are part of his profession and I have to keep reminding myself that it’s not easy to please everybody. We are entitled to express our own opinions and we shall respect them. That’s life.

I end this post by leaving a music video of Justin’s phenomenal song, Baby. Oh, by the way, did you know that the girl in this music video is a Filipina? Amazing.



Don't be shy to sing your hearts out too, okay? ;)