Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's crazy!


(Crazy for Crazy Bands: April 19, 2011)

When I first laid my eyes on these crazy bands, I remember telling myself that I shall buy a pack if I have some extra money in my wallet. They are colorful and they come in different shapes, enough to make them so attractive not only to kids but to kids-at-heart as well. Imagine the happy look on my face when I finally bought three packs of crazy bands some weeks ago. I was like a five year old girl whose eyes were sparkling with amazement as I show them off to my aunt. They are totally hip that why I like them.

Crazy bands have been a part of my casual attire since that one fateful day.

Meanwhile, speaking of crazy bands, let me take this opportunity to share a little something. I used to wear these (sometimes) at driving school and I noticed that my teacher seemed so interested in them. On my second to the last day, I told him to get one and he got the other number one. It's my way of saying "thank you" and letting him feel how much I appreciate his effort and patience in teaching me how to drive. If not because of him, I will not be able to learn so many things about driving. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if he's going to be my teacher on the last day. I wish I had said it personally. So Teacher B, if you come across this blog, thank you! :)