Thursday, February 03, 2011

My Unproductive Wednesday Afternoon

Because there were no classes yesterday, I spent the whole afternoon at home and decided to watch 17 Again for the nth time. While watching the movie, I saw my brother’s camera lying beside my laptop so I took snapshots of Zac Efron.





I'm not a huge fan of Zac, by the way. Yet I cannot deny the fact that he's good looking because he really is! In all honesty, I find his smile charming and his eyes expressive thus I don't blame the millions of girls who confessed their love, admiration, affection towards him. However, I never reached the point where I became so crazy about this guy and that my world completely revolved around him. My fondness for Zac is just right. ;)

Now, allow me to share with you my favorite lines from the movie:



"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not. It's just the beginning. You might have to meet a few more jerks, but one day, you're gonna meet a boy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Like the sun rises and sets with you. "

Thank you for taking some time out to read my post for today. :)