Saturday, February 05, 2011

Just Like the Olsen Twins

My day wouldn’t be complete without surfing the internet. I always visit different sites other than the mighty Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr to be updated on the latest happenings in the world. I also read news and trivia on the Yahoo page because I could find interesting stuff in there, just like this one: Stars Who Look Alike.

Let me start with Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly, the stars of the movie, The Roommate. Can you see their striking resemblance? On another note, I’ve always associated Leighton with our very own Georgina Wilson. In my honest opinion, she can also be in the cast of Gossip Girl series and play as Blair Waldorf’s long-lost twin sister. ;)

Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman seemed like they’re separated at birth! I was in my late gradeschool years when I learned about this. I find this fact really freaky yet awesome at the same time. If I see them in Hollywood ville together, I would probably have a hard time identifying who’s who. :p



The third pair is something new to me. A lot of people have been telling that Enchanted’s Amy Adams and Confessions of a Shopaholic’s Isla Fisher look alike. What do you think?



I was also surprised to know that Zooey Deschanel “looks exactly” like Lizzy Caplan. People in the world wide web say that they have the same facial features.



But I think Katy Perry is the one who closely resembles Zooey. As a matter of fact, I was thinking of Katy while watching 500 Days of Summer with my lovely dorm mates last year. If they dress up as twins, people who don’t know them would actually believe they are twins.



How about you, do you know any celebrities who look a lot like each other? :)


P.S. Don’t get me wrong. I can survive a week without internet. HAHA!