Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Happy Saturday



These are my college friends. You probably know Lo and Icca by now since I blogged about Lo's birthday bash some weeks ago. The girl on the right is Danielle. :)

It was taken last Saturday when the four of us went to La Salle to get our yearbook. Danielle was on the "hot seat" since she didn't make it last October 30. We learned new things from her and she really surprised us with her big news. Lo, Icca and I were kinikilig while she was sharing the big news to us. We're so happy for her! She deserves all the blessings that are coming her way for she's a responsible, obedient and God-fearing friend, sister and daughter. We're undeniably lucky to have her as our friend.

The saying "big things come in small packages" is absolutely true. From our two-hour bonding time, I realized that life surprises us with good things when we least expect them. Ahh, I can't wait to see all of them again in December! :D