Tuesday, November 09, 2010

The Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

The night of October 30th is a memorable one for me. My college friends and I celebrated the 20th birthday of our beloved friend, Lo Chua. Let me share with you some of the photos taken on this day.

(The Gustavian: Eastwood, Libis)

We started the night by eating a sumptuous dinner at Gustavian’s. I was so glad to see Bethel, Lo’s bestfriend, again. The last time I saw her was when we practiced for our graduation rites last June. On the other hand, I enjoyed listening to my friends’ experiences at work. It’s been four months since we graduated from college and a lot of things have already changed. Haay, time flies so fast. It really does.

(From left to right: Bryan (Lo's boyfriend), Lo, Sab, Maryse, Raymund, Mye, Ocha, Icca, Me and Mau; Lorenz is at the back of Maryse)

While walking around the malls’ outdoor attraction, they decided to go to a bar to dance. It took them a long time to decide because most of the bars don't have dance floors (people were just sitting down, drinking and talking). We ended up in The Manor.


(My lovely college friends: Lo, Sab, Icca, Mau, Mye and Maryse)


(This shot has a striking resemblance to Saab Magalona's photo with Diego Mapa. Check it out and you'll know what I mean)


(Dance the night away! Party! Party!)


(They all look so happy, aren't they? Specially the birthday girl.)


(That's me with my forever groupmate, Maryse)

It was the Manor’s Halloween party as well. Guests should be in their costumes so they could go inside. I don’t know how Lo or Bryan (or Mye or Icca or Sab) did it but the bouncers allowed us to enter the bar even if we’re not wearing a costume. We didn’t even fall in line, unlike the others (maybe, we’re VIP’s?). Well, my friends never fail to do amazing things. ;)

Thank you for this extraordinary treat, Lo. It was indeed an EPIC night. :)