Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Paparazzi, Cars, Carousels and Moving Walls


(A scene from the music video, Overprotected. Photo from Google Images)

Just watched Overprotected from a local music channel. Britney Spears has been a big part of my growing up years! I grew up listening to her songs and she used to be my favorite international singer. At such a young age, she went through a lot of struggles in her life but she was able to overcome all of these. Having said this, no wonder why she's considered as an influential icon in the pop music industry.

Here she is with the music video (I can't put it here because there's no embed). The dance moves are amazing! The song, on the other hand, I believe it's coming from the heart and inspired by her personal experiences. Overprotected is the second single of her third album Britney. :)