Monday, April 01, 2013

The First Day of April

Around November last year, my friend Mau posted a photo on my Facebook timeline. It was actually a promotional poster of The Script, about their second concert in Manila. I was so ecstatic upon seeing the poster and I told her that I'll start saving up so I would be able to watch the band perform live with her and our other friends, Marita and Joy. The four of us talked about it and we were all determined to go. Come February, we haven't bought tickets yet and we learned that the seats that we're keeping an eye on were already taken. We were busy as well with our respective work so we didn't have the time to buy a ticket. Our hopes went down until we have finally accepted the fact that we won't be able to watch the concert.

Last night, The Big Dome was filled with excited The Script fans. My action research partner-friend, Yana, was there too with her sisters. Lucky her! I was able to catch a glimpse of what happened in the concert from the pictures she posted on Instagram.

I hope The Script comes back and when that day comes, I'll be one of the girls infront, singing along to the band's heartbreaking slash tagos yet amazing songs.

Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy! :)


"I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do... how can I move on when I'm still in love with you..." - The Man Who Can't Be Moved

"But they all think I'm crazy but to me it's perfect sense... I can change your mind turn it all around..." - Nothing

"We just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time..." - For the First Time