Sunday, March 31, 2013

Colorful, Fun, and Quirky

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the previous entry that I posted. I just realized that the video couldn't be seen unless we're friends on Facebook. I didn't think about the restrictions and privacy settings as I was too excited to share with you the funny video of myself and my gradeschool friends while singing along to Bruno Mars' Locked Out of Heaven. I'll post the video again as soon as Chia uploads it on Youtube. ;)

I'm on break until the end of this week. I took advantage of my free time by cleaning my room and organizing my stuff. I'm really thankful because I get to do these things. Cleaning my room and putting my stuff on its proper places make me feel productive in a way. And oh, I started running since everyone I know (including my friends' mothers) keep telling me that I gained a lot of weight. The word diet has finally made a spot on my vocabulary. Boo. I hope to be back in shape (not to mention slimmer) by May. Keeping my fingers crossed. :p

On a totally random note, have you ever had days when you feel like you have nothing to wear? While I was cleaning my closet the other day, I had a wake up call: I have clothes to wear but I'm too busy thinking that I have nothing to wear so I always end up wearing the same clothes over and over again. Plus, I have completely forgotten that I own this and that. That's why I experimented and mixed and matched my clothes to give them a new twist.

Top: Just G | Denim Shorts: Herbench
Since summer has already begun in the Philippines, I opted for a colorful, fun, and quirky ensemble. Summer is about being fun and carefree so I chose to wear this cute shirt from Just G. I paired it with this pair of denim shorts which I haven't worn for a long time. Good thing it still fits me. :p

Bracelets and necklace: from friends | Watch and hat: SM Accessories
In addition, I made sure to wear accessories. I used these candy colored peace bracelets which I got from Teacher Joy and the cute mustache necklace from Teacher Hazel. :) I also wore this cute watch and hat from SM department store, kids' section. Yes, at my age, I still buy things from the kids' section. If only you're matiyaga, you'll be able to find nice things from that section too. ;)

Sandals: Penshoppe
I bought this pair of red sandals from Penshoppe as soon as I laid eyes on it. Okay, this is not impulsive buying. Before paying for this pair, I had a thorough reflection and weighed if this is a matter of wants over needs and vice versa. Then I thought, these sandals can go with everything and they can be classy or casual, depending on your outfit. And they're a good catch because they only cost less than 300php. Can you believe that? 50% discount! That sealed the deal. I had no regrets after. 

Wow, feeling fashion blogger lang ako pero I'm not. ;) I just had a great time mixing and matching the clothes in my closet. 

Have a great summer and Happy Easter to all of you! :)