Monday, December 31, 2012

The Year 2012 in Pictures


2012 is a memorable year for me. 2012 has taught me to be adventurous and be more confident with myself. I'm glad I took risks and tried out new things like surfing and cooking. 2012 has given me an opportunity to find my strengths and weaknesses in my chosen career. 2012 is also the year I got to spend more time with my family and friends from the different stages of my life. I learned new things from my experiences, and I will forever treasure the memories I made (with people who mean a lot to me) this year. I feel so lucky and blessed at the same time. Thank you Big Guy for everything. Until next year. :) ❤

Let me end this entry by quoting my fellow Humblebee, Ayeen:

"Welcome 2013. Here's to the new adventures, to more experiences, to new friends, to making more dreams come true."

Happy New Year everyone! :)