Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Place to Be

One of the perks of living and working in the south is being surrounded by an environment where one can breathe a fresher air and appreciate the beauty of Mother Nature even more. My house is just three towns away from the place where I work, and the place where I work is just a stone's throw away from Nuvali. I'm sure this place is already familiar to you because I had mentioned it in my previous blog entries before. For those who aren't, it is a developing community in Sta. Rosa, Laguna and it's beginning to carve its own name in the field of leisure and business. In my honest opinion, it is like The Fort in BGC, only greener and wider. ;)

Sometimes, my colleagues-friends and I go to Nuvali to hang at our favorite place, Serenitea, after working hours. However, unlike before, we can't afford to visit Serenitea on our lunch break because of our hectic schedules. The teachers have never been this busy so when we have enough money in our wallet, we reward ourselves with our favorite cup of milk teas.  


Meet my Serenitea buddies: Hazel, Abby, and Serie! :D


One of the days when we super craved for a cup of Okinawa. And I love this shot. :D


While talking about life and school (naks!) over a cup of Okinawa and Pepper Corn, Hazel and I met a cute dog named Barney. He's so cute, isn't he? His master was so kind he allowed us to take photos of Barney. He was a little bit shy--- camera shy--- when we told him to look at Hazel's camera. Such an adorable dog! :p


When you are with Hazel, dapat may picture-picture sa restroom. Hahaha!
  
Thank you Hazel for the photos! :)
I just love after school dates at Serenitea, the place to be, with my colleagues-friends. :)

Nuvali is just minutes away from Alabang so if you're looking for a place that's close to nature and has a laid back ambiance or a venue for the ultimate bonding experience with family or friends, this is the perfect place for you. :)