Sunday, May 06, 2012

The 90's Music Playlist

Every Saturday, I make sure to tune in to my favorite radio station to listen to the music from the past but not so distant past, also known as 90's music. ;) I have to admit that I kind of miss listening to the songs that used to dominate MTV back when I was still in late preschool and grade school years. Hearing these songs being played on the radio makes me nostalgic (and old in a way) because they remind me of my childhood.

Sooo allow me to refresh your memories. I've decided to dedicate this post to 90's music. There are so many great songs from this year and I'd like to share some of my favorites with you. And when you press the that red button that says "Play", please feel free to sing along. Haha!

Welcome back to childhood friends. :)


That Thing You Do by The Wonders

Stay by Lisa Loeb

Close to You by Whigfield

There She Goes by Sixpence None the Richer 

Sometimes by Britney Spears

I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys