Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Idols

Tomorrow's the big day! Filipinos all over the world have been waiting for the season finale of American Idol and they can't wait to see the showdown between Philip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez. Both are great singers and they really blew us away with their refreshing song renditions. In my honest opinion, Philip and Jessica have what it takes to be the next American Idol and they deserve to win. If only we could have two American Idols. :p



"We've got tonight, who needs tomorrow... why don't you stay?" I was so mesmerized with this song! I think it's sweet and every girl would love to hear her special someone sing this for her. While watching Philip perform this song on our TV screen, I can't help but feel kilig! :p This song was his most heartfelt one, I must say. Just look into his eyes. ;)



Sometimes, I wonder how Steven Tyler feels when an American Idol contestant sings I Don't Want to Miss a Thing right before his very eyes. Well, it's Aerosmith's smash hit! It's a very delicate song and whoever attempts to sing this is already considered a "brave soul" (*ehem*Margaret*ehem*haha!). Going back, Jessica nailed this song. What an amazing performance, don't you think? She never fails to make us feel proud of her. :)

I congratulate them in advance for they have reached this far. :)