Saturday, December 31, 2011

Think Positive, Be Positive

In less than 24 hours, we'll begin a new chapter in our lives. Good bye 2011, hello 2012!

If I were to describe 2011 in three words, I'd say "It was challenging!" 2011 had tested my strength, faith, patience, and principles. Looking back, I have had the best and the worst days of my life. It wasn't really a blast and a year of awesomeness, but I learned so many things from my good and bad experiences; I got to discover myself a little bit more. I became more open minded to what is happening around me and I'd like to think that it has given me a chance to "grow up" and be "a big girl". 

I'm grateful that my family, friends, and especially God never left me in times when I needed them most. They all supported me in every way they can and they gave me the strength and courage when I was about to give up. They inspired me to not to dwell in the past and to keep moving forward. 

The Sunset: December 29, 2011
As we prepare for the coming of 2012, always remember that we should be thankful for everything that happened, whether they're good or bad. Count our blessings instead. Also, I just realized that what happened to us this year has helped us to grow up and be a better person.  

Let's all welcome 2012 with a positive attitude, bringing our hopes and dreams along with us. Leave our fears behind as we try to come out of our comfort zones. Let's start doing the things we love and be an inspiration to other people.

Happy New Year everyone! :)  

P.S. Please also drop by Regina Belmonte's post. I love what she wrote. I hope to meet her someday. :)