Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Dream Catcher

The other day (December 28), I had the urge to take photos. Since Mr. Sun was up, I grabbed the dream catcher that has been hanging on my bedroom door for five years, borrowed my brother's camera, and took some shots. I love the results! I thank Mr. Sun too for cooperating with me. ;) 




It's hard to choose only one so I decided to post all of them! As I look at the photos, the second and the third ones remind me of the beach. It's probably because of the coconut trees that surround our garden. :p

I love my brother's camera because it makes me feel like a pro. Hahaha! But I also have to keep in mind that I need to buy my own, come next year, so I won't have to borrow from him. No, I don't dream of owning a DSLR because that's beyond my budget. A simple Canon digital camera will do... but if someone would give me a DSLR, I'd totally appreciate it. Hahaha! :)