Sunday, December 04, 2011

How do you feel today?

Do you remember my post about Bamboo's break-up some months ago? Well he's back and this time, he's going solo. I was watching ASAP (a variety show in the Philippines that airs every Sunday noon) a while ago where he sang his latest single, Questions, from his debut album, No Water, No Moon. I think it's a nice and a relaxing song to listen to, specially on a weather like this (it has been raining all day). I love the ballad-rock vibe of this song.


"...we're all just waiting for these answers that may never come our way. So we hold on to each other to find what's missing... It'll all get better, all you need is time..."

Welcome back to the music scene, Bamboo! 

There's another song that I added on my player and it's none other than Ako Nalang by Zia Quizon. Some critics say that it was easy for her to enter the entertainment industry because she's the daughter of 2 Filipino icons, Dolphy and Zsa Zsa Padilla, but she proved them wrong. She's making a name for herself, using her talent in singing as she slowly moves away from her parents' shadow.


She reminds me of Up Dharma Down, Norah Jones, and Adele combined all together!

On an unrelated note, these songs describe how I feel right now. Questions keep on coming and I wonder when will I ever get the answers that I've been looking for. Ako nalang sana. Haha! How I wish. :p