Monday, December 19, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist

The other day, my colleagues and I made our Christmas wishlist. To be honest, making one has always been a struggle for me because I couldn't think of what I really want to receive on Christmas day. What is undecided. :))

Good thing, I was able to browse the world wide web the night before I made my wishlist. And I'm happy and proud to tell you that the things I wish to have this Christmas are all "needs over wants". ;)


Serie sent me a link of Clonestamp's page on Facebook. There I saw pictures of a lomo camera planner. I find it cute and unique! And guess what? It only costs 350php. Much cheaper than the Starbucks or Belle de Jour planners! I remember telling myself that I have to use a planner next year because I need to organize my life again. HAHA. Kidding aside, I have this bad habit of writing important things on different papers/notebooks and I always end up losing them. :l I want to avoid this bad habit so starting next year, I'm going to use a planner. New life, new beginning, and a more organized me! :D

Camille Co, a Filipina fashion blogger, featured this Roxy x JBL earphones on her blog. Aren't they adorable and fashionable at the same time? And the earphones come with a pouch where you can keep them in to. She's actually giving these away to a lucky reader but I don't feel like joining in. :)) I need new earphones because the ones that I'm using are overused. Kawawa na sila.

Ah, yes. This is an iPod classic case. If you see my iPod case, I'm sure you'll have pity for it. It is the perfect definition of worn out. It looks more pitiful than my earphones! Kaye and I talked about my iPod case's condition last Thursday and she said, "It's about time" (that conversation reminds me of a scene in a soap opera haha). Well, she is right! It's about time to have it replaced so my old one can finally rest in peace.

Every teacher needs a set of colored pens. Do I need to explain further on this? :p

There's one more but I decided not to include it here. I just realized that I have tons of bags in my room already. I wrote satchel bag in my wishlist for the reason that it's a fad and I couldn't think of anything else. Plus I'm running out of time. Hihi.
 
What about you? What's on your Christmas wishlist? :)