Friday, December 31, 2010

My Last Hurrah


In a couple of hours, we will finally say good-bye to 2010 and hello to 2011.

The Year of the Tiger has been a great and interesting one for me. A lot of blessings came into my way and no words can truly describe how grateful I am. There may be ups and downs and some twists and turns, but I'm glad I survived and carried on. As I look back, I can proudly say that I have learned and gained so much from the things that happened this year.

Tomorrow, on the other hand, is the beginning of a new chapter in our lives. It is the perfect time for us to make a fresh start and live anew. After all, it's never too late to start over, right? Let go of the bad things yet bring the good ones with us, to help us keep moving forward in this journey called life.

Happy New Year to all! Let's make 2011 a legendary one. Cheers! :)