Monday, December 20, 2010

A Meal Like No Other

Last December 10, my best friend Margaret introduced me to Pepper Lunch. Looking for a place to eat has always been our problem and we usually end up at Burger King. I have nothing against this fast food chain because its burgers are one of the bests in town, but we wanted something new to eat. Hence, we entered that humble looking place called Pepper Lunch, located at the second floor of Alabang Town Center.

I ordered Beef Pepper Rice because it caught my attention. Margaret also suggested that I try it because it really tastes good.


(Left: That's my beef pepper rice and my odd geeky look. Right: Margaret and her curry beef pepper rice)

Look at my smile! I had a great time eating this meal. The beef, the rice and the corn are a good combination. Margaret even told me to put the sweet sauce (it's so yummy I forgot the name) too because it will make the meal taste even better. And she was right.


(It's still hot and sizzling!)

Margaret ordered this one. It's called Curry Beef Pepper Rice. According to her, she loved it! She has plans of ordering all of the food in the menu. She is such a Pepper Lunch fan.

What I like about this restaurant is that the diners get to cook the food they ordered. The food is served on a plate, which is not like an ordinary steak plate, because it's a "patented electromagnetic plate that is heated up to 260 degrees Celsius within one minute" (I researched, HAHA). So please avoid touching the plate because it's super hot. ;)

Our dinner at Pepper Lunch was an ultimate dining experience. I will definitely go back there again. :)

By the way, let me take this opportunity to congratulate Margaret because she received an e-mail from the Pepper Lunch team, thanking her for blogging about them. I'm so proud of you!!! :)


*Photos from Margaret's phone. The both of us forgot to bring cameras.*
*credits to http://www.pepperlunch.com.ph*