Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Best Movie I Have Ever Seen... Yet

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is definitely the most-anticipated movie of this year. When it hit the theaters last November 16, a lot of people lined up to watch the first part of the final series. Everyone I knew have been talking about it on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. They shared their experiences and how they felt while watching the movie.

Now, it's my turn to share.

Last week, I finally got the chance to see it for myself. I honestly think it gave justice to the book because most of the scenes were how I imagined them to be. David Yates did a great job in this one. This is the best Harry Potter film yet.

One of my favorite scenes was when Hermione and Harry slow-danced one night. Harry may not be the best dancer in the world but he made his friend feel a little bit better. Moving, indeed. The other one was when Ron came back to their tent, explaining how the deluminator brought him to where his friends are. What he said was very sweet and sincere. It was also the moment when I secretly wish I wanted to be like Hermione. :p

I left the movie house with a smile on my face. I'm looking forward to watching the second part of the movie in July next year. It may be the end but its magic will remain forever. :)