Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Of Harana and Roses

On the day of February 12, 2009, I was able to feel the spirit of Valentines. When our ECEDEVA class had just ended, the DLSU Chorale members (2 guys and 1 girl) knocked on the door of our classroom. They walked towards the platform, and one of them began playing his guitar. Taking it as a cue, the girl sang a song while the other guy read a very meaningful note. I felt the goosebumps all over my arm as I listened to the both of them.

My friend Icca did something special this day. She asked the DLSU Chorale members to sing for us. She also gave us red roses. It was really a super sweet gesture.


I am very happy and thankful that I've got friends like Icca, Mye, Mau, Lo, Kat, Maryse, Nikki, Ocha, Cheska, Trish, and Sab. You guys are the reason why I enjoy college life so much! Thank you college loves! And I'm looking forward to more fun moments with you. v(",)v

I know this is a super late post, but it's better late than never. v(",)v


(P.S. Our professor in ECEDEVA, Ms. Claudette Tandoc, is in the picture too. She is the second girl with a bag from the right side.)