Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Plain Non-Sense or Not

Today, while taking a break from doing the curriculum content for ECEDCUR, I took one quiz in Facebook about Harry Potter. I found out that I belong to Gryffindor and I'm Hermione Granger. Of course, I was very glad because I really wanted to be in the same house, where my favorite Harry Potter characters stay during their school days. On the other hand, I felt a little bit flattered because I've never thought that I would be like Hermione. I don't totally consider myself as studious as her.

Anyway, I don't know if you can relate to this post, but as the title says, this is just plain non-sense. I'm still mending a broken mind because I haven't slept normally for the past few weeks. I feel that my mind isn't working properly recently, and I need some time to gain my full energy back. Honestly, our third term in La Salle is the most stressful so far.

Oh well, two more days to go and the sleepless nights would be over.

This coming school break, I am challenging myself to become a better blogger. I will update as much as I can AND try my best to post more interesting stuff. I promise to make my summer vacation more productive and memorable this year. v(",)v