Saturday, February 16, 2008

Senti Mode

It is cold outside and it seems that rain will fall down anytime. I don't know if there would be a typhoon coming because I seldom watch news and I hardly read newspaper nowadays because auntie stopped buying since she went to States. I don't know what's happening in our country and around the world except for the ZTE broadband deal that involves Lozada and Abalos and the latest school shooting in Illinois where there are six people dead. Anyway, this is the perfect time to be in a sentimental mode since the weather is cold. For me, this is the perfect time to think and reflect about some stuff. And of course, this would be more perfect if I have a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallow in my hand. Oh well, I'm just wondering, if you were thinking about someone, is it possible that he or she is thinking about you too? Haay...I hope so.


My twelve friends in school. I love them. My days are always happy and colorful because of them. Thank you my twelve loves. Tasha, we miss you. =)

*By the way, I changed the song in my blog again. The title is One in a Million by Miley Cyrus. She also sang If We Were a Movie, the previous song. Ibabalik ko ulit ang If We Were a Movie...hindi ko lang alam kung kailan. Sa ngayon, One in a Million muna. =)*