Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bitter-Sweet Like the Candy in the Street

Okay. Okay. Okay. Let me get straight to the point. I feel bitter towards Mr. Loyalty. That is his new name, by the way. Bitter! Bitter! Bitter! I don't know if I would cry or laugh. For more than three years, I'm still loyal to him, and I don't know why...pathetic isn't it? Valentines is on Thursday and I know that he would be the happiest guy in the whole wide world...There are a lot of good guys in school...I know some of them...and they are the ideal guy friends that most girls are praying for...but why am I loyal? Is it because I'm still holding on to my past and never letting go? I'm trying hard to forget him! Bitter! Bitter! Bitter! *sob* *sob* *sob* Just kidding. Haha. Anyway, have a very Happy, Sweet, Meaningful, and Romantic Valentines day! =)