Friday, February 29, 2008

Eyes Opened

Before I go home at the dorm, I went to Central Plaza to see the man of the moment, Jun Lozada. I finally saw “the man” whom I usually see on TV. He visited our school to say what he wants to say, like what he does in the other schools. (By the way, I’m not pro nor against him. I went there just because I wanted to see him in person, because I’m curious about how he looks like.) He was on the stage, answering the questions of the people, whether a student or a professor, or a media person. As I stood there listening to him, I realized that this new issue in the Philippines today is now a part of our history…that today’s generation, our generation, is included in its latest chapter. I’m really glad because we (our generation) are becoming aware of what’s happening in our country, for the reason that we want a better future. It leaves me a good feeling because we are now trying to make a stand and we make ways to reach out to let our voices be heard. I hope it will never stop there as we put our words into actions. Let’s make a difference. Let’s make history. =)