Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Christmas This Year

My Christmas this year is quite different from the previous years because our family is not complete. We are only few this Christmas and it's really sad, although I enjoyed celebrating it with them. It feels different because I'm so used to celebrating this season with a lot of family members.


Since we were only few, the laughter and the stories were few as well. Our yearly family "pictorial" didn't seem like one because there were only two cameras--- mine and Ate Lilian's. Before, there were a lot of cameras and the pictorials really took a lot of time. I was also disappointed because my cousins from Canada weren't with us. They celebrated Christmas in Quezon City with one of my aunts who is sick. I understood the situation, but I wished they were here instead of being there. My other cousins who live in the other side of Quezon City didn't come for Christmas too. They went to Bacolod to celebrate Christmas there. :'( The only thing that didn't change was, me running out of English words while talking to Luisa and Cente. Haha. :D


Anyway, I hope that next year we are complete. Christmas is not the same without them. And, they missed a lot delicious foods such as lechon, crab, kare-kare, fried chicken, and the yap-yap (small shrimps). Haha.


Before I end this entry, I would like to share with you some of the pictures taken last Christmas: (I also uploaded pictures in friendster and multiply)