Monday, December 17, 2007

A Writer's Block and Totally Random Thoughts

Right now, I'm experiencing a writer's block. I have a lot of things to say about my dream chocolate cake but unfortunately, I slowly forget all about them. I don't know where to start and I don't know what to say. Gosh. Although my experience with a chocolate cake yesterday is memorable, it seems that somebody has erased that memory of mine in my mind. Sad. I'm totally blank today and I'm wishing that I could write like the way Bianca Gonzales, Saab Magalona and Mikee Lee write. Oh my. This is really not good. I feel like I have amnesia or Alzheimer's or something. I suddenly remember some of my past examinations when I experienced a mental block. Shocks. And now I'm comparing myself to a gold fish! Wow! Why gold fish? Because I've read in a magazine that gold fishes have a short term memory. They only remember things for only like five seconds! Yes, five seconds! OMG. Guys, I think I'm like Dory from Finding Nemo. She's the fish who helped Nemo's father find him. She's the fish who has a happy spirit and the one who keeps on forgetting things--- definitely like me. And, she said the lines, "Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming...". Her voice is the voice of Ellen De Generes. Lucky her. She always has a lot of things to say, like Oprah, and what she says is all impromptu. Waaa. I feel like an old lady who doesn't remember anything at all! I imagine myself having wrinkles on my face and my hair becomes grey then white. Haha. Very funny. Leech. I feel and I look like I lost my sanity. Haay. I'm laughing by myself! Is this the result of having a writer's block? Hey, I'm supposed to write [or type rather], an entry about chocolate cake! Whew. But instead, I ended up writing non-sense stuff. Grrrr. By the way, this is a complete example of random thoughts. Raarrrr.