Saturday, December 29, 2007

Before I Sleep Tonight...

First of all, I want to greet all of you a very belated Merry Christmas! I hope that you guys have had a wonderful and meaningful Christmas celebration. And I'm sure, everybody enjoyed this season.

Okay, I only have thirty minutes left before I go up to my room and sleep on my bed. You know, even if I'm at home, I still have a curfew. It sounds like c-o-r-n-y, but I have to follow the rule as long as I live here. So, I will go straight to the point, because time is running out.

I love writing new stuff that's why I have my blogs. Like what I said to a previous entry, this is my outlet to express what I think and feel. It is possible that people can see and read my blogs because, hey, this is internet, if you know what I mean. It is wonderful to share thoughts with each other and it is nice to know others who have the same idea as you. I'm just thinking about what my cousin said the last time we've seen each other. Well, she has a point. Let's be careful when we share our thoughts, especially when writing (or typing rather) blogs. We should know our limitations. Don't add and meet people whom you're not connected with. Oh well, when it comes to adding a celebrity, it's a different case. Haha. I turned down some friend requests from people whom I don't know in Friendster. I only accept friend requests that come from people whom I have connection, and of course, from the ones I know personally. This may sound like a cliche, but let's keep in mind what our parents usually tell us before: "Don't talk to strangers". I'm not saying that it's bad to meet new peers. But I think, it is definitely better to meet new friends in person, not thru chatrooms, friendster, or other websites in the cyberspace. So please, be careful. Don't take a risk, because you might not know what would happen. Good night! Ciao! =)