Sunday, December 16, 2007

Awww...*sigh*

Nine days to go until Christmas. Yay! I'm so excited because my cousins from Canada, and the twins, who came all the way from California and Los Angeles, will celebrate this special day with us. I really want to see them!!! My camera is ready to take pictures of them. Hahaha. Honestly, I'm practicing talking to myself in English in front of the mirror. Hahahaha.

Well, there's one thing that I've realized here. Christmas is meaningful and happy even without expensive gifts, the material things such as new dress and new shoes, and delicious foods. I'm not saying that having those is bad. Of course, it's fine because, honestly, it's wonderful to have something new for Christmas. My point is, even if without those things around, at least you're with the ones you love and you spend this special day together, it's okay. No matter what, as long as you're together, everything will be alright. =)