Saturday, February 17, 2007

I call this day "The Day"

Today is Friday. It is one of the days of the week that I like best because it means weekend, and when it is weekend, it means rest, play, watch t.v., and gala. This Friday is so special because today is the cheering competition and sports fest of ABS or Association of the Benedictine Schools held in Pampanga. Of course, our school, St. Scho, belongs to that group because it is indeed a Benedictine school. St. Scho is the twin sister of St. Benedict, remember? Anyway, besides the cheering and the sports fest, today is also the card-giving day. Card-giving day means half-day, and when it means half-day, it means excellent and cool. Hahaha.

Since more than half of our classmates are in Pampanga, we are only 13 in the classroom. So "many". We just did some seatwork, research work and OSB with the teachers. By the way, OSB means over-sa-bonding. So Benedictine!

I remember that I feel some butterflies are flying inside my tummy whenever I think about my card grades. Unfortunately, my father and auntie weren't able to come in school to get my card so somebody in the family just got it instead-- my cousin. I feel nervous because I imagine that my grades became lower, since I was not satisfied with my periodical exam results in Math, CLE, Economics and Filipino. Haaay. I just keep my keep my fingers crossed and expect for the worst, not the best.

Until...

I just received two good news today. These news really made me very happy. I even jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped. Here they are:
1. The basketball varsity of our school won the two basketball games. According to Sceiy's dad, it's a history. Anyway, I'm so proud of them. Go, go, go Westgrove!!!!!

2. I saw my card grades. Yeah, right. My Filipino, Economics, THE (home eco), and MAPEH
grades are lower..only 2-3 points, but still, lower. And I expected these. On the other hand, with so much surprise, my CLE, English, Physics, Catechism and Homeroom grades became higher. My math grade is still the same. Fair enough. My conduct also became VG. Really surprising...hahaha... I was "noisy" this third quarter...hahaha...anyway, my average got higher... that's why. Again, really surprising. Expect the unexpected. Thank you, God!!!!

Friday...one of the best days of the week...and yet I'm looking forward to tomorrow... I will go to DLSU- Manila...I have a "mission"...wish me luck...thank you very much...

This is "The Day"...and it is a wrap.


---End---