Thursday, February 15, 2007

Since it is the month of love...

"Love is everywhere" again. Hearts and cupids are commonly seen in malls and other public places. Flowers, chocolates and teddy bears are almost sold out in stores. Couples gather together as they hold hands and exchange sweet emotions. Love songs are played on different radio stations. Wow, everybody is getting "mushy" and all that, if you know what I mean.

Yesterday, Joy, Ell, and I ate at the canteen. We were talking about being sleepy, specially during CLE, and other school stuff...until Joy asked Ell if she has a crush...and then Ell asked me if I have a boyfriend. Stunned, I answered, "None!". Honestly, during that time, I was really speechless...

And yet there's another one. At the library a while ago, my physics groupmates and me went there for some researching about heat transfer. As I was reading about conduction, I heard some of my groupmates talking about boyfriends and dates. Then suddenly, Marita shared something about her encounter with my quince partner. (Quince is the short term for Quincenera. It's like a prom.) She told me that he greeted her when he saw her at SM. Oh no, not again! Not about guys again!!!

Since I entered senior year, I always hear some of my classmates talk about boys. It's really surprising because they're not like that before. It's natural for girls our age talk about something like boys. And maybe, that means they're beginning to "bloom" like a flower under the sun-lit sky. In fact, some of them already have had boyfriends.

Sometimes, I wonder, how come they experience that? How about me? Well, maybe it is not yet the time, and I'm not ready for such a commitment. I'm still sixteen...and there are still time for it...a lot of time, actually. Why hurry, right?
*Happy Valentines!!!!!*
***For Pedro and Juan, Happy Valentines!!!***
**Enjoy this day...**
*Well, I know you do.*
---End---