Wednesday, February 07, 2007

How I Wish...

I have wishes that I want to come true. Yes, I do hope they will. These wishes give me hope, so I could fulfill my dreams. Here are some of my wishes:
***
* I wish that my dear Auntie Lucy will recover as soon as possible from her sickness. Honestly, I miss her very much. I always look forward to visiting her in Manila every weekend. Whoever reads this blog, please help me pray for her...thank you.
* I wish that my DLSU and UST reports won't have conflicts. It is my dream to study in DLSU to pursue my early childhood education course. On the other hand, I also want to pursue my undergraduate degree in Biology because it's Biology. It's not just any course..it's Biology, people! Waaa...Biology!!!
*I wish that God will help me to make the right decisions.
* I wish that my last two months in St. Scho will be much better. I'm actually really enjoying the company of my classmates. I love them. =)
* I wish that my grades are the same as last quarter. I have this funny feeling that they become lower this third quarter. I hope I'm wrong, really.
* I wish that the candidates for the next May elections will really do their plans for our country, whatever they are and not just keep on promising. Our country needs statesmen (by the way, not politician) who are responsible and willing to change the status of the country. (Wow! Haha)
* I wish to find and buy an original DVD of Princess Hours...haha...
* I wish to see Spongecola again and again and again and again and again and again and again. =)
* I wish to be a good writer...hahaha....
* Lastly, I wish that my dreams will come true!!!
* I wish you all the best Ms. Whenn... Happy Birthday!!! =)



---End---

No comments: