Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy and Sad

I'm having the best times of my life in school these past few days. The classes are shortened period because we have to practice for two hours every afternoon before dismissal for our field demo on Family Day. I fool around with some of my classmates and exchange jokes with them (actually, those jokes are kind of corny..haha). I have a "band practice" in our service maybe twice a week with my servicemates, Janelle and Audrey, and sometimes with Mikee. (Janelle-the vocalist, Audrey-the drummer, Mikee-the bassist, Dana- the guitarist...kuno...we still don't have the name but we have a manager, Carla, our grade three cousin...haha...) I pretend to play the guitar because I really don't know how to play that musical instrument although I can read the chords. And, I get to laugh a lot because I'm enjoying the company of my classmates.

This week, I'm looking forward to weekend because I'm going to Quezon City. Perhaps, it will be my second home from now on. I will stay there every weekend because my dear Auntie Lucy is recovering from her sickness. My trips to Quezon City will only stop as soon as she's fully recovered and ready to come back home in Calamba.

I'm sad because she's not staying here (in Calamba), even if it's only temporary. The house seems empty without her. It's like something is missing. I miss her, really. She's like my mother because I grew up with her. Auntie Sari always tells me that I need not to worry because she's going to be fine...that she's going back to her old self--- the healthy and cheerful Auntie Lucy.

I'm thankful to those people who pray hard for her recovery. The latest news that I heard is that she's gaining appetite. That's good news for me.
Anyway, before I end this entry, the band Hale (composed of Champ, Sheldon, Roll and Omni) will perform on our Family Day on the eleventh day of February. If you're interested to watch them, you are invited to come. Thank you. =)

*I wish Spongecola will perform too, but they are not...sad.*

*Advance Happy Valentines!!!*

---End---