Monday, May 13, 2013

Going Back to Basics

Top: Bench | Pants: HerBench | Necklace, bracelet, and watch: Bazaar
You know how much I love sales and discounts. Imagine how happy I was upon seeing the sign that says "2 for 449php" at Bench while walking around the mall some weeks ago. I bought navy blue, pink, brown, and dark blue. I didn't have any second thoughts as I pay at the cashier because I know that these would be very, very useful. 

Last Sunday, I chose to wear my navy blue basic tee and paired it with pants. It was a laid back outfit but I liked it. It's a perfect choice of outfit for a hot summer day. I think that it made me look a little bit slimmer as well. My dark colored top was able to hide my big tummy. HAHA. Kidding aside, nothing goes wrong with a basic tee and pants combo. It never goes out of style. Classic, indeed.

To keep my outfit interesting, I wore some quirky accessories which I all got from a bazaar. I fell in love with the mustache watch the first time I laid eyes on it so I bought it immediately. My aunt was surprised to know that I got it for as low as 300php! I'd like to think that it's also a mere case of serendipity; I found something useful by accident. Anyway, on another note, the bracelet brought a pop of color to the outfit. I like it's edgy appearance and it really stands out. I feel like a rockstar whenever I wear it. ;) The elephant necklace, on the other hand, goes well with my watch and bracelet that's why I used it.
Sandals: Jelly Nelly
I did some color blocking when I used my sandals from Jelly Nelly. This pair goes well with the outfit too. I can wear this the whole day without worrying about my feet because they're sooo comfortable and stylish. This has to be my favorite sandals! 

Have a good day everyone! :)